Eleccion (ELX) is seeking creative professionals and change agents to help us create the future of business! Are you a highly motivated professional with a lot of ideas and not a lot of opportunity to share them? We want to talk. Do you enjoy geeking out on org structures, technologies, and processes? We want to talk. Are you willing to take a risk, try something new, and shape the future? We want to talk. Want to do it all with a shared purpose and trust? We want to talk.
We are currently seeking like-oriented people to join our team as we grow in the coming months. These roles will require a combination of outward-facing client delivery and inward-facing corporate development as we stand-up a brand-new organization.
- Represent ELX ideas and values on-site with our clients and partners.
- Be an energized agent of change – always learning and growing.
- Work and play well with others. (Seriously, we mean it!)
- Think creatively about how data can be used to help us improve organizations.
- Continually assess people management process and alignment with mission goals.
- Imagine the future of how technology will change work – and help make it happen.
- Help infuse continuous change into an organization.
- Apply critical thinking to government and commercial acquisitions – asking, what do we really need, and how do we get it?
- Culture Fit. More than anything, our employees must believe in what what we’re doing and want to live the ELX Ethos.
- Ability to work independently and with a broad variety of people and roles – leader, follower, influencer.
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Particular expertise and experience in one (or more) of the following:
- Data Analytics, Data Science or Visualization
- Human Resources and Emerging Human Resources trends
- Emerging Technologies and Technology Adoption
- Strategic Communications and Change Management
- Government Acquisition
- TS/SCI clearance with Poly
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Eleccion is creating the future of work…rethinking the fundamental assumptions of business to define and create 21st century organizations. We provide next-generation management consulting expertise to our government, commercial, and non-profit clients. Through our focus on Organizational Optimization and Experimentation, Technology Adoption, and Agile Acquisition, we give organizations a competitive edge by helping them move beyond outdated, cumbersome business models.